One of the biggest complaints many FrontierVille players have concerns an overall lack of space around the Homestead. While repeatable Storage Shed expansion missions do help us tame down the amount of decorations we have lying about, that still didn't take away the large buildings that some of no longer want on our lands, but are terrified of deleting in case we need them again in the future.
In come Zynga with a solution - some buildings can now be stored in your Storage Shed. While the list of buildings that can be stored isn't universal, Community Specialist Miss Marme was gracious enough to share with us a list of those buildings that can not be stored, so we know to not even try.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!