Last week, Zynga launched the option to allow folks to see less pop-ups in FarmVille. These "show fewer" windows appear after you've repeatedly canceled or "x-ed" out pop-ups to share item to your friends / news feed. While that seems like a perfect system, there's one particular area that has users very concerned due to its execution. The area? Growing Mystery Seedlings into adult trees.
For users such as myself (and the many others who have reported this issue on the FarmVille forums), we received the "show fewer" pop-up while canceling the option to ask for Watering Cans on our feeds. When I'm in a marathon tree-growing session, the last thing I want to do is spam my friends with 30+ news feed posts, all asking for watering cans, especially when I currently have enough of them in my inventory or I wouldn't have started the process in the first place. So, being given the option to skip these pop-ups seems perfect, right? Unfortunately not, as canceling the Watering Can windows also seems to have permanently removed the ability to share any fully grown trees with your friends. Uh oh.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!