With tonight's FarmVille update, Zynga has stated that this is our "last chance" to pick up limited edition English Countryside items for both of our farms, and its sending the theme out with a bang by releasing two very lovely Cherry Trees. The Wild Cherry and Bird Cherry Trees are available for 5 and 10 Farm Cash each, respectively.
As usual, this is a case where patience is a virtue, as you can actually save 10 Farm Cash if you simply choose to wait for a Bird Cherry Tree to appear from a Mystery Seedling on your farm, rather than purchasing one outright from the store. Of course, if you don't collect trees, and simply wish to purchase one, you're more than welcome to do so as well.
Either way, these two trees will be available in the game for the next two weeks. Will we see any other English Countryside items released before they expire? That much isn't clear, due to Zynga's questionable wording, but we'll make sure to let you know what those items are if and when anymore are released.
What do you think of these Cherry Trees? Will you be sad to see the English Countryside item theme leave the market? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Here are 5 basic tank tops you’ll reach for all summer long
- CBD and hemp lovers will appreciate Dad Grass’ cool merch collection
- TikTok’s latest fast-food hack is ordering ‘Korean iced coffee’ from M…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!