It looks like Zynga will be partnering with American Express for a new promotion in FarmVille in the coming days and weeks (perhaps for tomorrow night's update?), as FVNation has spotted images of the new promotion's loading screen, along with the prizes you'll receive.
For this promotion, it appears as though a new farm will be added to the game for us to visit, and for helping the farm in some way, we'll receive a themed Windmill (in the American Express classic blue color), an Instant Grow, and a Mystery Box, which contains an as-of-now unknown prize.
Just remember, as this is an unreleased cross-promotion, things could change before its actually launch in the game, so don't get too excited just yet. Ok, sure, get a little excited - this is a free installment of Instant Grow we're talking about here! And those four-day crops aren't going to master themselves! Put two and two together, and you've got instant progress, and there's nothing wrong with that.
[Image Credit: FVNation]
What do you think of the supposed prizes for this American Express promotion? What do you think is inside that Mystery Box? What do you hope is inside? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!