Who would have thought just days ago, when we were all busy working on our Pet Shops, that the final product of Dog Training in FrontierVille would turn out to be such a complicated process? Even if you expected that it would be, we're finally be given the details as to what you'll need to do to train your Dogs, but everything starts with the Kennel and completing the Kennel Goals.
Once that's done, you'll be able to actually start training your Dogs in one of three skills - Digging (debris clearing), Hunting (Varmint clobbering) and Herding (animal tending). You'll need to train your Dog in each of these skills individually, with each skill triggering a three-part mission series to help your dog learn that particular skill.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Decadent Halloween dishes that serve up some culinary magic
- How the pros achieve perfect glowy makeup
- KkCo makes fashion that’s functional, playful and thoughtfully designe…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!