If you don't care about the big hoopla concerning the Upgraded Horse Corral in FrontierVille, know that you now have extra incentive to care - or at least incentive to use the feature long enough to unlock the rewards. Once you've upgraded your Horse Corral, you can assign skill points to your Horse(s) in one of four major areas: Speed, Endurance, Spirit and Agility. Coincidentally enough, these four new FrontierVille Badges correspond with those four traits, and reward you for pouring skill points into each one.
To be specific, these four Badges start with a fairly simply requirement - simply assign 20 skill points each into Speed, Endurance, Spirit, and Agility. After you pass level one, you'll have to assign more and more skill points to each trait, which is where your own personal preference might come into play (as you'll likely choose one trait to be more important than the other three).
Either way, these Badges don't seem to have a time limit associated with them, so you've got plenty of time to assign points to any of these four Badges - it's all up to you.
Let us know which of these Badges you'll be going for first in the comments. Which is your favorite trait?
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 cocktails that are perfect for beer lovers
- The celebrity-approved Barefoot Dreams blanket is on sale for Nordstro…
- ‘The most comfortable shirt I own’: Almost 600 Nordstrom shoppers are …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!