It looks as though a small Mother's Day theme will be released in FarmVille this year, and with it might come two new trees. Either way, we have a pretty good feeling these trees will be released, it's just a matter of which theme they'll be released in that's up in the air. As it stands, these two trees as the Magnolia Tree and the Purple Magnolia Tree.
For those that like the ultra-pretty trees in the game (I'm right there with ya), these will be two trees you won't want to miss out on. We expect the two trees to launch for anywhere between 5-12 Farm Cash, depending on which pricing method Zynga chooses for the pair. Also, it seems as though the Purple Magnolia Tree will be the level two tree in this pair, so make sure to look out for those appearing in Mystery Seedlings later this week, as they are likely to be made available through Mystery Seedlings before actually launching in the store.
We'll make sure to give you the complete theme and pricing details on these trees when and if they officially launch in the game, so keep checking back.
What do you think of these two trees? Are you a fan of the pretty, extra flowery trees in FarmVille, or do you like more manly trees like the Oak? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!