Now that the Royal Wedding is over in the real world, FarmVille has transitioned back into the English Countryside limited edition item theme this evening with the release of two new buildings, one of which will go perfectly with any massive castle you happen to be building. The Castle Tower costs 250,000 coins, so if you'd like to buy two (for symmetry), be prepared to fork over a lot of hard-earned coins to do so.
The other building is even harder on the wallet, as it goes for Farm Cash. The Knight's Store is an intricately designed building that will set you back 20 Farm Cash. Still, for the price you have a fairly large building, which I personally find to be one of the nicest (in terms of looks) I've seen released in this theme so far. If you're going for the true medieval village look on your farm, this isn't one you want to skip.
Both of these buildings will be available in the game for the next two weeks. After that time, these items will expire from the store, and you may never have a chance at them again. You don't want that, do you? Shop now while you still can.
Have you built a medieval village on your English Countryside farm? Will you add either of these items to it? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!