Back in the middle of April, Zynga launched a candy-themed contest in CityVille called the "SugarVille" contest. This contest asked users to create real world buildings entirely out of either packaged or loose candy. The prizes were large - up to 500 City Cash for the first of five winners, but the pride of creating a real structure in the real world is probably just as sweet of a reward (ok, maybe not as great - I sure know MY city could use that type of cash). Now that the contest is over, Zynga has officially announced the winners, and how sweet their entries were!
With all said and done, the five winners definitely deserved their prizes, as you can see from the first place finisher - forums user Queen Betsy who walked away with the 500 Cafe Cash prize. To take a look at the other winners' entries, meet us behind the break.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!