Don't want to take the time to invite guests to your Royal Wedding Party in FarmVille in order to unlock the Royal Crystal Tree? You'd have to invite eight guests if you wanted to earn this three the "old fashioned way," but you can also now simply grow a Mystery Seedling on your farm to receive one of these trees randomly. The folks at FVNation can confirm that the Royal Crystal Tree is now appearing in Mystery Seedlings, as they have been able to claim a fully grown tree from a friend's wall post.
Remember, you can claim a fully grown tree in the same way, but you're likely better off simply claiming any and all Mystery Seedlings you can (along with harvesting your own Orchards) to up your chances for success. Since this tree is already available in the game's Royal Wedding Party event, it's unlikely we'll see it released in the store, but we'll make sure to let you know if that changes. For now, claim those Mystery Seedlings and grow grow grow!
[Image Credit: FVNation]
Have you received a Royal Crystal Tree from a Mystery Seedling, or did you unlock one from your Wedding Party? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!