Heading into the weekend, we have some pretty exciting news for tree collectors in FarmVille. A new tree is now appearing from Mystery Seedlings, as FVNation has found the Midland Hawthorn trees are now available to grow (or claim from your friends' news feed posts), but are as-of-now still unreleased in the game's store.
We brought you a sneak peek of the Hawthorn trees earlier this week, so we already know what the other tree will be, we just don't know how much the trees will cost once they're released in the store. If recent releases tell us anything, the Midland Hawthorn will likely cost 12 Farm Cash on Sunday evening, so make sure you claim every Mystery Seedling you can before its release to save yourself some Farm Cash, and still have this lovely tree growing on your land.
[Image Credit: FVNation]
Have you received a Midland Hawthorn from a Mystery Seedling, or were you lucky enough to snag a fully grown tree from your news feed? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!