If you're like many Cafe World players, you might be dissatisfied with the amount of food (or lack thereof) you can cook in your lone Deep Fryer in a day. With missions coming out all of the time that require you to deep fry Ice Cream or any number of other unhealthy goodies, it's only fair that we should be given double the workspace to finish those goals twice as fast. Zynga has agreed, as they have released the ability to have a second Decafe wep Fryer in your cafe via the "2nd Deep Fryer" goals.
You won't just be handed a second Deep Fryer from Amelia - you'll first have to prove that you can "Fry Hard" by completing a five part goal series, that is entirely separate from the lengthy Fry Hard missions released earlier this year. For the first of these five new quests, you'll need to put your original Deep Fryer to good use.
Cook 1 Deep Fried Turkey
Ask for 4 Bottles of Vegetable Oil
Spice 4 Neighbors' Stoves
As usual, the bottles of Vegetable Oil are earned through individual requests sent to your neighbors. While you're waiting for them to arrive, you can cook the Deep Fried Turkey, which takes eight hours to cook, should you not use any spices to help it along.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 lightweight rompers under $45 that you’ll want to wear all summer…
- 6 of the best nude undergarments — for as low as $4 — from Nordstrom’s…
- These hacks prove you can make anything in a cast iron skillet!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!