After you've completed the Village Faire goals in FarmVille's English Countryside, you'll be introduced to Henry, the Duke's son, who is desperately in love with Lucy, but has no idea how to be a good farmer! You'll need to help him out in Chapter 7 of the game's English Countryside storyline, so let's get right down to business, shall we?
The first quest is called Back to Basics, and it has you completing just two tasks, both of which can be done at the same time (should you have rebuilt your Super Combine, that is).
Plow 200 Plots
Harvest 200 English Peas
English Peas take 12 hours to grow, and can be planted for 200 coins per square. For finishing this goal, you'll receive 200 XP, five Fences and 2,500 coins.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Tons of Hasbro toys and games are up to 30% off on Amazon today — s…
- Nicole Richie curated a boho-chic Etsy collection for the holidays fea…
- TikTok discovered a mascara that gives you lashes long enough to touch…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!