Two rather interesting changes have been made to CityVille over the past couple of days, with one being a bug fix, and the other being a design change in the way you remove items from your city. The bug fix removes the issue with Holiday Trees that would cause duplicate, cloned trees to appear in your Inventory at random when trying to store your Holiday Tree in the Warehouse. This issue has now been fixed, and you can store your Holiday Tree until next Christmas without the worry of receiving another right in its place.
The other issue is the more important of the two, as it changes the way you'll be able to remove low-value items from your town. From now on, removing any item that costs less than 20 coins will no longer cause you to go through the confirmation pop-up when you choose to sell it. That is, if you try to remove a piece of Asphalt Road, a Sidewalk or a Parking Lot, you'll be able to do so with less clicks, saving you time if you choose to completely reorganize your town to save space, or just for the heck of it.
While it may not be a complete redo of the energy system in the game (which I think most of us could agree the game desperately needs), these new changes do show that Zynga's at least trying to make some aspects of the game better. We'll let you know if anything more substantial is changed in the future, so keep checking back.
What do you think of these fixes in CityVille? How many Holiday Trees did you end up with before the bug was fixed? Let us know in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- OXO’s $10 laptop cleaner keeps your devices free of fingerprints an…
- 4 under-the-radar Bath & Body Works scents that actually smell so good
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the Nor…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!