In this week's official FarmVille Podcast, FarmVille Community Manager Lexilicious was on-hand to give us a sneak peek of some coming attractions to the game. First, animal collectors will be very happy to learn that rotation will soon be added to many of the game's animal storage buildings including the Chicken Coop, Dairy Barn, Pig Pen, Turkey Roost, Duck Pond, and Animal Trough.
In another future update, we'll be able to expand the amount of crop Bushels we can hold on our farms simply by adding more Market Stalls to our land. The ratio will be 25 new Bushels added to your maximum capacity for every one Market Stall you add to your land, after your first Market Stall (which can be thought of as providing the current 100 slots).
All in all, this wasn't a very informative podcast, but we're definitely happy with the coming ability to rotate our animal buildings, so giving the full podcast a listen definitely wasn't a waste of time.
What do you think of the two announcements revealed in this week's podcast? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!