As many of you have already figured out (and probably started working on), a new Water Well is now available to "discover" and build in FrontierVille. And, as usual, with any new building comes a new collection. This newest collect is called the Water Well Collection, and, appropriately, it is filled with items related to water that you'll need to collect before you can turn it in.
The five items can be found by either whacking on the Wellspring as you try to construct the frame of your Well, or by collecting the Bonus from a finished Well on your Homestead. For finishing this collection, you'll receive a Watermill and 50 experience points. Here's what to keep an eye out for:
This collection is a rather interesting one, due to the fact that a completed Well can only be collected from (in terms of receiving bonuses) ten times before "drying up." At that point, you'll have to go through the process of finding another Wellspring, which takes time, so you may have to wait quite a while before you're able to turn this collection in, unless you're simply inherently lucky. If that's the case, share some luck over this way, will ya? There's plenty of items I could use on my Homestead!
What do you think of the Water Well collection? Do you like this new water-centric theme the game has taken on over the weekend? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 4 leak-proof period panty brands to shop so accidents are a thing o…
- TikToker uses lava to cook a steak, and the results are unbelievable!
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!