Why howdy pardners! There's water in them thar hills of FrontierVille! Yee-haw! Ahem, excuse the minor impersonation of Jack, but there is indeed water to be found on your Homestead, and you'll find it at random while clearing debris. To be specific, while clearing debris you have the chance to "strike water," in the form of a small Wellspring. Again, this happens at random, and at this point, there's nothing you can do to increase your chances.
Once you find a Wellspring, you'll unlock the ability to build an actual, structural Well on top of it. This is done by whacking the Wellspring three times, with each time costing nine wood. Once that's done, you'll have to collect seven different building ingredients, just as you would with any other proper building in the game.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- MacBook user baffles TikTok with major life hack for finding emojis…
- 15 Secret Santa gifts under $50 your friends will fight over
- TikTokers share delicious vegan holiday recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!