In this week's official CityVille podcast, Community Manager Clerk Casey gave us two sneak peeks at coming attractions in the game. The first deals with the zoo that we've known was coming for a few weeks now, since the first CityVille podcast. Now, though, we know that this building will apparently be much more than a simple community building or business, as we'll actually have to work to fill the zoo with animals.
Animals will apparently be separated by rarity, and we'll have to physically "track down animals" to give them a home in our zoos. It's unknown right now how you'll actually track down these animals - whether they'll be in your own city, in your friends' town, and so on, but it's a very interesting idea and I'm personally looking forward to see what it entails.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!