With the addition of a whole pack of puppies in FrontierVille, your land might start to become a bit cluttered with the... uh... wastes of those puppies. It seems Zynga is looking to celebrate this, however, rather than shun it, as they have quietly released the Pee Collection into the game.
This rather disgusting collection is full of five items that can be earned at random each time one of your puppies or dogs "makes wee-wee" on your land. In other words, you'll need to hurriedly finish the Pet Shop, and the accompanying Pet Shop goals to earn the right to have puppies on your land and then watch where you step! Here's what to keep an eye out for:
Damp Tree Trunk
If we were still close enough to April Fool's Day, I would think that Zynga was playing a joke on us with this collection, but it seems entirely legit. For finding all five items, you'll earn a Yellow Snow Sign (a decoration made available at first last winter) and 50 XP. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go clean up after my puppies before their "business" stinks up the joint.
What do you think of this humorous, and slightly disturbing collection? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Snag Amazon devices for less, thanks to these early Prime Day deals
- My mom has been a flight attendant for 38 years — here’s what she swea…
- This expensive-looking tank on Nordstrom is now 40% off — get it befor…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!