After undergoing a name change, and being priced a bit higher than expected, a pair of Spring Egg Trees (formerly Cream Egg Trees) have arrived in the market in FarmVille. Specifically, the two trees are the Spring Egg Tree priced at 7 Farm Cash and the Giant Spring Egg Tree which costs 12 Farm Cash. Long time fans will notice that this is more than the normal prices for new trees (which tend to be 5 and 10 Farm Cash respectively). Hopefully, this won't be a sign of things to come.
The higher price aside, you still have the ability to save quite a bit of Farm Cash by only purchasing the regular Spring Egg Tree and then hoping to receive the giant version from a Mystery Seedling either from your own Orchard or claimed from your News Feed. Either way, it's great to see true Easter items finally being released in the store and we'll be sure to let you know if there are more items released in this theme in the future.
Check out the rest of our Easter 2011 coverage right here.
What do you think of the higher prices of these trees? Would you purchase them if they were 5 or 10 Farm Cash? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- People on TikTok are loving the Nike Bliss Luxe Pants for wearing t…
- 5 recipes that are a mint lover’s dream
- Jump-start your mornings with these easy breakfast bar recipes
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!