A set of new unreleased FarmVille images has surfaced today, giving us a sneak peek of some of the items we can expect to launch in the game not only for the upcoming Easter holiday celebration, but perhaps as a continuation to the current English Countryside theme.
These items are the Garden Trellis Bench, the Stone Cottage (the one building in this release), the Bluebells Knoll, and the Spring Flower Egg Basket. Personally, the name of the last item - the Spring Flower Egg Basket - seems entirely too long, so we'd assume that the item will undergo a name change before officially be released in the game's store, or in some other method if that's what Zynga intends. Also, this is one of the smallest decorations we've seen, at least from its preview image, which gives us a pretty good feeling that the decoration will be available for coins, rather than Farm Cash. Anything could happen of course, but that's a fairly educated guess.
Speculation aside, we'll make sure to bring you all of the news about these items and more as they launch in the game, so keep checking back.
Are you excited for Easter items to be added to FarmVille, in addition to the already released Spring items? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikTok baker designs incredible sourdough bread loaves
- 8 holiday gifts under $80 for your favorite co-worker
- Can this weird gadget really stop your drinks from spilling?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!