Forget the Cream Eggs you may receive in the real world every Easter - it looks like Zynga will be releasing two full-grown trees into FarmVille this Easter holiday that will grow those trees year round, without having to buy them in the store! Ok, so no, you won't be able to eat these Cream Eggs, but you will able to see them growing in their bright and colorful goodness for as long as you want, which is always a good thing.
To be specific, the two new trees are the Cream Egg Tree and the Giant Cream Egg Tree, and while neither has an official release date yet, we can only imagine they'll be launching very soon (perhaps as early as tomorrow), since Easter is all but officially upon us in the real world.
Make sure to save up some Farm Cash for when these trees release, as they'll likely cost 5 Farm Cash and 10 Farm Cash for the normal and giant versions, respectively. We'll make sure to let you know the exact details of these trees when they launch.
Check out the rest of our Easter 2011 coverage and guides right here.
For now, let us know what you think of these trees in the comments. Do you love Easter candy enough to grow an Easter candy tree on your farm?
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window stays open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Indulge your inner Francophile with these yummy galette recipes
- 5 warm and toasty drinks for a cozy cocktail hour
- More than 11,000 Amazon shoppers have given this stylish sweater a 5-s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!