It's another Sunday night, and that means another update has launched in the fields of FarmVille. This time, we see Zynga releasing two additional trees in the current limited edition English Countryside item theme. The two trees are the Oak Tree and the Yew Tree, with the Yew Tree being the cheaper of the two (and also the more interesting tree, at least visually, in my humble opinion).
The Yew Tree costs 5 Farm Cash to add to your farm, while the Oak Tree costs 10 Farm Cash. As usual, you can skip purchasing the Oak Tree if you'd like to simply purchase the Yew Tree and then spawn an Oak from a Mystery Seedling. You can also look out for friends' wall posts that may allow you to randomly receive an Oak Tree as well. Remember, with the new ability to use building ingredients, and even Watering Cans, incredibly fast, there's no reason not to try and grow one of these for yourself and save a few Horseshoes!
These two trees will be in the game's store for the next two weeks.
What do you think of these two trees? Do you wish that the Oak were the cheaper of the two, since it's more recognizable in name? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- These mini nut butter cups are easy and fun to make
- 5 plus-size jumpsuits that’ll flatter your hips and curves
- Mom has perfect response to everyone who says ‘life is over when you h…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!