Three new buildings are available to purchase in FarmVille this evening, with these three buildings falling into the current limited edition English Countryside item theme. These three items all fall into the medieval or "King Arthur" sub-theme that launched this evening, as they will help you to build not only your castle, but also add a building to your kingdom of imaginary villagers.
The three buildings are the Gatehouse, King Castle and the Blacksmith shop. Unfortunately, both the Gatehouse and the King Castle cost Farm Cash, at 20 and 40 Farm Cash each, respectively. The King Castle is a downright massive building, however, which fits its noble nature, and seems to explain some of the high price tag. Meanwhile, the Blacksmith building costs 200,000 coins, and is itself a small building, barely larger than your in-game avatar. Still, the details are nice and the item is just downright adorable, if I do say so myself, so I suppose I can justify the price.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- 19-year-old artist elevates plain jean jackets with hand-painted celeb…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!