A whopping five new animals were introduced to FarmVille this evening, with four of these being available to purchase in the store. Technically, all four of these animals are available to purchase for both your English Countryside farmbut only two can be purchased for the Home Farm. Why? Simple: two of these animals are Ewes, which are currently locked to the Sheep-Breeding centric English Countryside.
To be specific, the King Horse and the Robin Duck are available for both of your farms, at a price of 26 Farm Cash for the horse and 16 Farm Cash for the Duck. If you'd rather expand your rainbow of multi-colored sheep, you can purchase the Pastel Green Ewe or the Pastel Purple Ewe for 20 Farm Cash each instead. Interestingly, even if you choose to purchase the sheep, which cost more than the Robin Duck, you'll only receive a laughable 5 experience points for your purchase. Perhaps this is because Zynga knows that users have more incentive to purchase these Ewes either way, but it's still something to keep in mind if you're looking to quickly level up.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!