While City Cash may be one of the cheaper premium currencies in Zynga's catalog, that doesn't mean we all wouldn't like to receive some for free. Enter Zynga's new contest in CityVille called the SugarVille contest. As tons of players are likely to be covered in candy come the Easter holiday, Zynga wants users to put some of that candy to good use, by creating a real world building out of candy, whether the candy is packaged or unwrapped. The building can be a recreation of a CityVille item, a building in your home town, or something entirely created by you - the possibilities are endless, but the prizes are unfortunately not.
The prizes for this contest range from 500 City Cash for grand prize, to 50 City Cash for the final runner up. There will be five winners in all, and as this contest will take lots of time and creativity for players to participate in, it's likely that there won't be as many entries as other contests, giving you a better chance at winning. For full details, head over to the game's official forums.
Will you enter the CityVille SugarVille contest? What sorts of candies will you use to build your creation? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- TikToker reveals how Costco puts sauce on pizza
- FYI, there are a bunch of soft and fluffy UGG slippers on sale for up …
- 4-year-old daughter ‘scares’ mom with her business savviness when she …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!