If you've ever wanted to play a game with your great-great-great-great-great grandparents, Family Village, an upcoming city-building game on Facebook, will allow you to do just that. Produced by Funium, Family Village will allow players to actually import their ancestors into a city with gameplay inspired by the Sims.
Your family members will be able to go to work, and interact with each other just like in the real world. As reported by the Salt Lake Tribune, Funium chief executive Jeff Wells says that "the vision of the game is to help people who play it to understand that we are all a part of one great world family."
The game will start players out by building a village, where you can then import your ancestors by creating individual avatars for each family member. Those family members are then allowed to have their own homes, have their own jobs, and buy items based on the timeline in which they lived in the real world. For example, if your great-grandparents are imported into the game, they could be seen driving around the town in a Model T.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021