While this may come as a shock to no one, considering that FarmVille updates have turned into a rather predictable affair lately, two new trees were added to the game this evening in the form of the White Willow Tree and the Crack Willow Tree.
The White Willow Tree is the cheaper of the two trees, being available for 5 Farm Cash (it also happens to be one of my favorite trees released recently), while the Crack Willow Tree costs 10 Farm Cash. The Crack Willow Tree is also available by simply purchasing the White Willow Tree, placing it in an Orchard, and then waiting for a Mystery Seedling to appear, granting you the Crack Willow when grown. Finally, remember that you can claim a friend's Mystery Seedling that may turn into a Crack Willow as well.
If you'd rather skip the "luck" element needed to get a Crack Willow Tree for free, you'll be able to purchase it, and the White Willow from the store directly for the next two weeks. As part of the game's limited edition English Countryside theme, they can be placed on either your Home Farm or your second farm in England depending on your choice.
What do you think of these two trees? Are you someone that likes to receive new trees only through Mystery Seedlings, or do you depend on store releases to stock your Orchards? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!