Zynga has launched a six-part mission series in CityVille this week, all dealing with Archaeology (or Archeology, if you prefer). Either way, these five missions will require you to complete a number of tasks, from simply having certain buildings in your town and collecting from them, to harvesting crops, asking your friends for items and so on. Remember, these goals are incredibly new, and as such are scheduled to change at any time. We'll make sure to update this page if we come across any differences.
The first goal is called Archeological Dig, and it has three fairly time-consuming requirements, depending on how many crop plots you have in your town.
Harvest 15 Carrots
Harvest 20 Pumpkins
Ask friends for 3 Shovels
The shovels are earned via a general wall post, asking them to help out. It's a "give one, get one" situation, so you shouldn't have any trouble. Meanwhile, your carrots will be ready to harvest after eight hours, and your pumpkins will be ready after 18 hours.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!