A pair of willow trees will soon be coming to FarmVille, but this is nothing to weep over (Get it? Weeping? Weeping willows? Nevermind...). These two trees are the Crack Willow Tree and the White Willow Tree, and we can only assume at this point that they will be released in the game's store for 5 and 10 Farm Cash, although which tree will be the cheaper of the two is as-of-now unknown.
Considering their real-world environments, it's likely that we'll see both of these trees released as part of the English Countryside limited edition item theme, but if history has taught us anything with this theme - you'll most likely be able to add either tree to your Home Farm as well. If I were a betting girl, I'd say it would be likely for both of these trees to show up in the game's store as early as tomorrow evening, and we might even see one of these trees show up as a Mystery Seedling before then.
Either way, we'll make sure to bring you all of the details about these two trees as they're officially released in the game, so keep checking back.
Personally, I love the look of this White Willow, but which of these two trees do you like more? Will you add both to one or both of your farms? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Put your leftover gingerbread to good use with these recipes
- Does the viral cloud bread TikTok recipe live up to the hype?
- Popular TikToker shares his top three foods that cost only $1
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!