Don't you just hate receiving quests in FrontierVille that ask you to sell 50 Sheep, or sell 25 Oxen, only to have just finished a quest that required you to sell them all already? Now you're stuck purchasing and growing animals all over again, in what is undeniably a time consuming process (or an expensive one, if you choose to buy Boosts). Your pain can be lessened a bit, however, by simply completing the Bear Collection.
The Bear Collection gives you a free Animal Ready Boost when you turn it in, causing all of the animals on your Homestead to instantly become "ready" to be fed. But I know what you're thinking - "The Bear Collection is way too hard to complete! I never have enough trees around, and Bears never come out on my land!" While I unfortunately can't help you bring out more Bears on your land (other than suggesting to let your trees grow to maturity before you ever chop them), I can help you complete that Bear Collection all the same.
Meet us behind the break for a set of tips on how to complete the Bear Collection (believe me, it's a trick you may not know about), and earn those free Animal Ready Boosts for your land!
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Delicious no-cheese dinner recipes from TikTok
- Dad reveals newborn to family with an ‘epic’ socially distanced debut:…
- Mom captures toddler’s ‘full spectrum’ of emotions in just 45 seconds
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!