There are two new buildings available in the limited edition English Countryside theme in FarmVille, with both of these buildings coming as "sneak peek" objects we brought you a look at yesterday. The two items are the English Manor and the English Tower (note that the English Tower has been name-changed from the Stone Clock Tower).
These two buildings will cost Farm Cash to purchase for you farm, at a rate of 35 Farm Cash for the English Manor, and 18 Farm cash for the English Tower (which yes, still does contain a clock). Both of these items are fairly large, with the English Manor being one of the widest items we've seen released in the game (that is, you'll likely need to do so reorganizing of your decorations to make this bad boy fit).
Both of these items will be available in the game for the next two weeks, and both can be purchased for either of your farms. Remember though, if you'd like to have one of these items on both of your farms, you'll need to shell out the Farm Cash twice. Yes, that's a high cost, but until Zynga releases the ability to transfer items between farms, that's unfortunately how it has to be.
Will you purchase either of these items for either of your farms? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!