A new cross-promotional activity launched in FarmVille this evening, with Zynga partnering with Frito Lay to give away two new items to players on a new Frito Lay farm. You can visit this farm by clicking on the Frido Lay logo, which can be found as the first "neighbor" in your friends' bar. You'll see a completely themed farm, and will be asked to help "harvest and package farm fresh ingredients" that go into bags of Lays, Tostitos, and Sun Chips brand snacks.
Through a simple pop-up window, you'll be able to "Help Out," and will see the freshly harvested crops being driven, literally, to the store on the farm by an animated van. This process takes a few seconds, so be patient if you don't see the second pop-up window appear immediately. From there, you'll need to click on the new window that appears [pictured] to head to the Frito Lay fan page to see your exclusive prizes. This seems to be a technicality, as the fan page loads in a new window, and the above pop-up disappears in your game. Simply look inside your Gift Box after this point, and you'll see your two prizes: a Frito-Lay Stand, and a Frito-Lay Truck, two new decorations for your farm (one of which comes with a very special surprise).
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!