Royal Caribbean Launches Honeymoon Registry
For newlyweds who have planned a cruise honeymoon and perhaps don't care about stocking up on the traditional coffeemakers and toasters, the new free registry offered by the cruise line is a fun option.
Couples make a wish list for their cruise, with on-board items ranging from dinner at a specialty restaurant, a couples' massage or any number of other activities. Guests pick out something they know the couple wants and will definitely use.
The online registry, set up by the couple, is easy to customize. A sample registry on the cruise line's website gives such options as purchasing credits for the casino, excursions off the ship, airport transfers, photos or even wedding decorations for the stateroom. If friends and family want to, they can also contribute to the cost of the cruise fare.
Carnival Cruise Line also offers a honeymoon registry for cruising newlyweds, with thoughtful presents such as an upgrade to a balcony cabins and wine or champagne served at dinner.
- New Thrills and Chills on Amusement Park Rides[AOL Travel]
- Ten Stunning Ecotourism Destinations (PHOTOS) [Huffington Post]
- Tricks of Hotel Room Home Cooking (Video)[Lonely Planet]
- Indoor Waterpark Resorts to Amp Up a Vacation[AOL Travel]
- European Travel Made Easy[Reader's Digest]