Two new animals are now available to purchase in FarmVille this evening, with both of these animals coming in the English Countryside limited edition item theme. We've brought you a sneak peek of both of these animals in the past, and they come in the form of the Cleveland Bay Horse and the Sebright Chicken.
The Cleveland Bay Horse is the more expensive of the two animals (while neither one are cheap), being available for 26 Farm Cash. The Sebright Chicken, meanwhile, costs 20 Farm Cash. That's a pretty hefty price for a single chicken, but if you're a collector, you'll want to make sure to take a look at this pretty white option.
Remember, if you purchase the Cleveland Bay Horse, you'll have a chance to breed the horse in the Horse Stable to produce a Cleveland Bay Foal, which can then be shared with friends. To find a foal yourself, just watch out for news posts from your friends that have purchased the horse and successfully bred one themselves.
Both of these animals can be placed on either of your farms, and they'll be available in the game's store for the next two weeks.
Which of these animals do you like better? Are you a horse or chicken collector in FarmVille? How many animals do you have in your collections? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!