It's that time again. What time, you ask? The time for Zynga to throw free items at all users that are willing to purchase a Farm Cash package in FarmVille. This time around, you'll receive a pop-up like the one above at random when trying to load the game. For the next 66 hours or so (a little under three days), you'll be able to receive a free Gumball Sheep for purchasing Farm Cash.
There are three Farm Cash packages available in the promotion:
4 Farm Cash - 10 Facebook Credits ($1.00)
25 Farm Cash - 50 Facebook Credits ($5.00)
115 Farm Cash - 200 Facebook Credits ($20.00)
All told, even if you choose to pay a single dollar for the cheapest package, the Gumball Sheep is still technically a bargain, as it would have cost you 14 Farm Cash back when it was originally released in this year's Valentine's Day event. Plus, you'll get to keep the 4 Farm Cash to spend on something else, as the sheep is free after all. We can't really complain about that.
Will you take part in this new promotion for a free Gumball Sheep, or did you purchase one back during Valentine's Day? Let us know in the comments.
- 30-year mortgage rate dips again to 3%. Time for a refinance.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- 5 TikTokers who combine the art of cooking with ASMR
- Meet the Latinx-owned sustainable fashion brand inspired by fine art
- Dad films the ‘never ending battle’ of trying to load the dishwasher w…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!