Nevada Bill Bets on Gambling in Hotel Rooms
The bill would allow guests to use mobile devices issued by hotel/casinos to gamble "in any area of the establishment," including their rooms. Currently, gambling is only allowed in supervised public areas.
Patrons would be asked to re-enter their PIN numbers at regular intervals to ward off underage use of the mobile devices.
Proponents describe the bill as an evolution that bridges traditional card games on a casino floor and Internet gambling.
The bill is sponsored by nearly a third of the Assembly, who argue mobile gambling is a natural fit for gamblers who like the mobility of smartphones and who are looking to move beyond casino and Internet gambling.
- New Thrills and Chills on Amusement Park Rides[AOL Travel]
- Ten Stunning Ecotourism Destinations (PHOTOS) [Huffington Post]
- Tricks of Hotel Room Home Cooking (Video)[Lonely Planet]
- Indoor Waterpark Resorts to Amp Up a Vacation[AOL Travel]
- European Travel Made Easy[Reader's Digest]