To go along with the release of the Beehive animal building in FrontierVille, Zynga has released a new collection called the Beehive Collection. You'll be able to find these five new items either while whacking the actual frame of the Beehive during construction (check out our full guide to building the Beehive), or while collecting the Daily Bonus from the building.
Here's what to keep an eye out for:
Once you collect these five items, you'll be able to trade them in for five Apple Tree Ready Boosts. To be clear, you'll receive all five Boosts for turning in the collection just once, so if you're in a jam, and want to harvest some extra Apple Trees without waiting for them to regrow naturally, this is a great collection to keep in mind.
What do you think of this new Beehive collection? Do you think the reward is worth trading in these items, or will you hold onto them? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates edge up again this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 3 Ways To Find Cash In Your Home (Easier Than You Think)
- Your Best Refinance Rates for November 2021
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- 7 small businesses making fine jewelry more accessible
- 5 Black-owned small businesses you should shop and support today
- 5 small businesses that make the coziest, sustainable bedding
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!