Last month, we told you that Harrison Ford had partnered with Facebook game developer Talkie and Conservation International to create a new game, showing players just how important the environment is, and challenging them to take steps to save it. The game is called Ectopia, and this week, Talkie has started rolling the game out to a group of private beta testers.
There are some new screenshots available of the game, which looks like your average city-builder, but actually comes with a story, and environmentally conscious tasks, other than simply building houses. You'll need to clean up your city, transform power plants into eco-friendly wind farms, and even go so far as to travel to the rainforest to discover new species of animals like frogs - all in the goal of learning about nature, the environment, and ways you can protect it.
Check out the rest of the game's screens behind the break.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Can you refinance with $0 out of pocket?
- Refinance rates at 2.02% APR. Calculate your rate now
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021