Just yesterday, we brought you a sneak peek of a European Pear Tree in FarmVille, which we believe will becoming to the game in the near future. FarmVille itself has confirmed that prediction, as players are now reporting that they are receiving European Pear Trees via random Mystery Seedlings on their own farms.
While we're still not entirely sure what the original tree in this pair will be (that is, the tree that will be available to purchase in the market, and will produce these European Pear Trees as Mystery Seedlings as a guarantee), we'll make sure to keep an eye on things, and let you know as soon as the tree is released in full in the game.
In the meantime, remember to claim every Mystery Seedling that you can, so that you don't miss your chance on having one (or more) of these trees on your farm before they even hit the store.
[Source and Image Credit: FV Nation]
Have you received a European Pear Tree from a Mystery Seedling? What tree do you think will come "before it?" Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!