We've seen Zynga team up with the folks at GameFly for some pretty nice rewards before, and the company is back again, advertising GameFly to FarmVille players via a new cross-promotion. The promotion can be found at the bottom of the FarmVille gameplay area, and offers players a whopping 175 free Farm Cash just for trying GameFly.
You must be a new member to GameFly's service in order to qualify, so if you've already done one of these promotions for another game, you'll need to find another way to participate (it's also limited to one signup per household, so good luck finding a loop hole). While you will receive a free trial, GameFly also charges subscription fees of up to $22.95 after the first month, so know what you're getting into before you try this one.
While it might be a bit more complicated than other Farm Cash promotions, if you've been interested in signing up with GameFly anyway, why not take advantage of this offer in FarmVille and earn 175 Farm Cash in the process?
Will you take advantage of this offer? Would you like to see more "free trial" promotions available in Zynga's games? Sound off in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Nordstrom just marked down this popular weighted robe to 60% off
- Kimchi recipes that are taking over TikTok
- Williams Sonoma’s Warehouse Sale has kitchen items up to 75% off
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!