Two new trees have launched in FarmVille this evening, being placed in the current English Countryside limited edition item theme. One of these two trees, the Wych Elm Tree, should look familiar, as it started launching in Mystery Seedlings earlier this week.
If you'd rather not wait until you're lucky enough to receive a Wych Elm from a Mystery Seedling, you can purchase one outright from the store for 10 Farm Cash. The English Elm tree is also available to purchase for 5 Farm Cash, and placing it in an Orchard will give you another chance at spawning one of those Wych Elms for free.
Both of these trees can be placed on either your Home Farm or your English Countryside farm, but remember, if you'd like to have one of these trees on both farms, you'll need to purchase both. They'll only be available to purchase for the next two weeks, so shop fast if you do decide you'd like to have a pair on each farm.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Will you purchase either of these trees for your farm, or have you already earned a Wych Elm from a Mystery Seedling? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Over 5,500 Amazon shoppers love this gel nail kit — and it’s under …
- This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way
- 4 cozy scarves to bundle up in this winter — all for $30 or less
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!