Give this FarmVille player a hand. She's so passionate about Zynga's virtual farming game that she decided to get the logo inked on the top of her hand. There's no hiding this one when going on a job interview -- unless you wear a glove the entire time. Now that's dedication.
Actually, compared to all of the Nintendo, Mario and Halo tattoos I've seen out there, surprisingly few FarmVille tattoos have popped up on the radar, other than this FarmVille hotrod tractor tat that surfaced about a year ago. Or maybe there's some secret society of FarmVille tattoo owners just waiting to let it all hang out.
Have your own FarmVille tattoo? Send a pic to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll feature it here.
[Via FarmVille Freak]
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!