Zynga's FrontierVille has just launched a new promotion with Intuit, just in time for tax season. The promotion includes two new missions, which are both fairly simple (and involve lots of begging friends to send you items) and in the end... you get a few boosts that will make your businesses automatically ready for collection.
One thing I can say with this Intuit promotion is that, it's not very, well, intuitive. Once you finish the tasks you get building boosts (which are good? I guess?), but there's no real sense that players will come away from this any more well-versed about Intuit than they were when they started. I had to look them up at Intuit.com to see that it's the company behind TurboTax and Quicken software (plus a bunch of services for small businesses), but I wonder how many people will really bother?
Anyway, enough marketing analysis for now. Here's everything you need to know about finishing these two new missions and claiming your free Intuit Business Boosts.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!