Apparently, with enough comments, Zynga's fan base can actually elicit change. According to a lone screenshot, Zynga will apparently start rolling out a Pause update to FarmVille, allowing users to choose whether or not to turn on Pause when switching from your Home Farm to the English Countryside (and vice versa), or to leave it off.
Thanks to a pop-up found by FVMasters, a new "Travel Options" window has apparently been added to the game, allowing you to choose from two options: "Pause one farm" which keeps things they way they are currently, with only one farm being active at once, or "Play both farms" which turns on all timers for both farms.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!