Two new trees have been added to the limited edition English Countryside item theme in FarmVille this evening, and those farmers that have chosen to focus on their Home Farms rather than making the trip over the pond will be happy to know that these trees are available to place on either farm.
The Damson Tree costs 5 Farm Cash, while the Crab Apple Tree costs 10 Farm Cash. Upon placing the Damson Tree in your Orchard, you'll see that the Crab Apple Tree is the tree that you'll have a chance of receiving from a Mystery Seedling, so feel free to skip purchasing the Crab Apple Tree altogether if you think you'll have luck in randomly receiving one as a Mystery Seedling.
Both of these trees will be available in the game for the next two weeks. Remember, if you'd like to have these trees on both of your farms, you'll need to purchase them twice.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Will you purchase either of these trees for your farm, or had you already received a Crab Apple Tree as a Mystery
seedling? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- TikTok shows you how to take your pumpkin spice latte to the next l…
- Over 5,500 Amazon shoppers love this gel nail kit — and it’s under $40
- This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!