Earlier today, we brought you a FarmVillesneak peek over three new limited edition English Countryside buildings, and tonight that trio has been released for purchase in the game's store. The three buildings are the Garden Gazebo, the Tudor Cottage, and the Oast House.
While the Garden Gazebo is a coin-item, being available for 150,000 coins, the other two buildings - the Oast House and the Tudor Cottage - are premium, going for 30 and 20 Farm Cash, respectively. The Oast House might look a bit unusual, and even come with an unusual name, but this is in fact a building that exists in the real world, as it has been specifically designed for drying out Hops.
While you can place all three of these items on your Home Farm, the Oast House, perhaps more than the other two items, looks to really deserve a spot on your English Countryside farm, standing right next to the Pub, as you can find themed beverages to craft inside. Also, if you do choose to have any of these items on both farms, you will have to purchase them twice.
All of these buildings will be available in the game for the next two weeks, giving you plenty of time to gather the coins or Farm Cash necessary to purchase them, if you're interested in doing so.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
Which of these buildings is your favorite, or do you plan on purchasing all three for your farms? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Walmart is selling a ‘Stranger Things’ cassette player, and yes, it…
- These No. 1 best-selling fleece jackets are less than $25 on Amazon
- Today is the day to upgrade to an Oral-B electric toothbrush — they’re…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!