If you like checking out our FarmVillesneak peeks, filled with unreleased images of items coming to the game, you'll recognize tonight's trio of animals that have officially been released in the game's store under the limited edition English Countryside theme. The three animals are the Shetland Pony, the Devon Cow, and the Bagot Goat.
The Bagot Goat is the solo item here, being available for 14 Farm Cash. Meanwhile, if you purchase either the Shetland Pony or the Devon Cow, remember that this opens up the opportunity to breed these animals in their respective animal storage building, for either a Shetland Foal or a Devon Calf. Both of these animals are more expensive as a result, with the Shetland Pony costing 24 Farm Cash and the Devon Cow going for 22 Farm Cash.
All three of these animals will be available in the store for the next two weeks, so purchase them while you can so that you don't miss out. Remember, while all three of these items are available to purchase on either your Home Farm or the English Countryside, if you'd like to have them on both farms, you'll need to purchase two.
Check out the rest of our English Countryside coverage right here.
What do you think of these new animals? Which one will you purchase first? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!