Load CityVille this evening and you're likely to see the newest loading screen that's been added to the game, giving all users a sneak peek as to a new feature, or at least a new item, that will be setting sail in the game soon. The new item is the Cruise Ship, which will apparently bring with them some "fun and excitement."
Zynga goes on to officially announce the Cruise Ship screenshot in the game's official forums, where they add the question "Where will they take your citizens?" This leaves the feature wide open in terms of possibilities. Will Cruise Ships work just as regular boats, but they'll earn coins as citizens become tourists to other countries rather than producing Goods? Or, could this be just the first glimpse we'll see of new lands that we'll be able to explore, using the Cruise Ship as a mode of travel?
The possibilities are fairly endless at this point, and we'll make sure to give you more details about Cruise Ships as we know more.
What do you think the Cruise Ships will do in CityVille? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 10 coats and jackets to buy now and wear later from Nordstrom’s Ann…
- 7 of the best cottagecore finds hiding in Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- Score major discounts on Le Creuset, Ninja, NutriBullet and more at th…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!