In addition to the White Buffalo and Black Deer that have previously been available as injured critters in FrontierVille, a new randomly-appearing animal has been added to the list in the form of a Spring Bear Cub. The Spring Bear Cub can be found by completing tasks on your land, like clearing debris. I, for instance, had a Spring Bear Cub pop out while clearing a rock from my Homestead.
The Spring Bear Cub isn't technically an injured animal, as the game simply says that the bear is so shy that she won't come out of her burrow, rather than saying she's injured. The process is the same, however, and you'll need to gather Juicy Berries from friends to lure the Bear Cub out of her hole. You can do this by clicking on the "Asl for 'Em" button and then posting a general news item to your wall asking your friends for help.
We'll make sure to let you know if more critters are added to the game in the future.
For now, let us know what you think of this new critter in the comments. Have you received one on your land?
- Latest mortgage news: Virus news pushes rates down this week
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Your Best Refinance Rates for December 2021
- How To Pay Off Your House ASAP (It's So Simple)
- Creative Yule log recipes from TikTok
- This is the fragrance that tons of women in Paris are wearing, accordi…
- Mom looks inside 5-year-old’s L.O.L. Surprise case and mysteriously di…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!